1. The anxiety that has been plaguing me the past few weeks is finally going away. I feel much better than I have in a while.
2. I've been working a ton lately. I've gotten to the point where I feel as though work is what is normal and being at home is strange. It's definitely kind of weird.
3. The temperatures are starting to cool off and I am so glad. I am very much done with humidity and unnecessarily high heat. I miss my jeans and sweaters a bunch.
4. Making new friends is the best.
5. I feel so tired all the time. I know that everyone always says that, but it's true. I'm just tired all the time. On the off chance that I have a day off and can do with it what I want, what I want is usually to lay on the couch and waste the day away. That's not exactly a good thing.